Karan Higdon

I think he's gone. Bhgp saying his coach is pushing him to UM. If he stays now he's got some character...if not, very disappointing. This whole process seems so sleazy. Need an early signing period badly.

What that coach should be telling him is to stick by his damn word...but, I guess that doesn't count for much in today's world.

Nice guys finish last. Recruiting is a dirty biz and those who continually succeed don't operate like KF. No one should be surprised that our recruiting is this bad and often lose the best recruits in each class. This whole goddamn program is a dumpster fire and KF more than deserves to have his legacy tarnished.

No offense, 62, but that is the very definition of "that's football" that has been pressing our program down. kfootball needs to save this recruit because he is the best chance we have at fixing the biggest offensive challenge we'll have in 2015. kfootball needs to earn his keep on this one.

Sure we "need" him, but we "needed" Ross P, "needed" Melvin Gordon, et. al. It's out of our control. It always is. And yes, it IS up to the coaches/staff to "keep" him. But I can NEVER remember a time when Michigan "cachet" ever lost out to that of Iowa (in "our" time, of course, can't speak for the years before Hayden).

He NOT gone......................plz...............just this once..............don't flip........................stay committed

I hope our new linebackers take this as a personal insult and have Higdon as a target for heavy hitting when we face him.

Latest posts