Kansas @ Iowa State

Yes. Inconsistently in favor of ISU.

That is very accurate. Fouls were 25-12 in favor of ISU prior to the end of the game foul-a-thon. This despite the fact ISU chucks up 3's half the time. ISU fans shouldn't complain about officiating. Ever.

Clones peed a huge opportunity down their leg - that was a must win IMO.

That said, can mushburger shut the heck up about Kansas? It got old.

As an Iowa fan you should be an expert at peeing huge opportunities down the leg. Don 't flame me guys. Just screwing with you

The weird thing about this game is that it will actually be looked at as an iowa state win since it's was close and Their best player had an injured ankle, thigh, wrist and vagina. I'm sure they had to bring in a couple more walk ons to carry his drama queen a$$ off the court.

The weird thing about this game is that it will actually be looked at as an iowa state win since it's was close and Their best player had an injured ankle, thigh, wrist and vagina. I'm sure they had to bring in a couple more walk ons to carry his drama queen a$$ off the court.

Yes, it would be very weird if they awarded the team with less points with a victory.

I said a couple weeks ago before the Baylor game that I thought Iowa State would go 3-5 in the stretch starting with the 1st Baylor game. They are 1-2 so far. This loss also makes it clear that Iowa State is a top 25 team but not a top 10 caliber team IMO.

it helps our RPI for them to be better... but I've never been sold that they were a "Final 4" team like ive heard the last 2 weeks... typical knee jerk reaction..

I think Musburger has some photos of naked TV execs with farm animals. That's the ONLY way he continues to be a sports announcer.

Niang is very ordinary when the three isn't falling and he isn't allowed to drop his shoulder and draw fouls.

His WNBA game only works when the officials bail him out for throwing his body into people and you just don't get those calls when the name on the jersey is Kansas.

Latest posts