Kaleb Brown spent the night in the slammer

Timberlake got popped last week. You know damn well he can afford an Uber. He also could just hire a driver.

I got popped when a was 19. Sucked big time, paying fines and getting my license back. I was an idiot.

Kaleb is about to find out how much it sucks and hitting teammates up for rides.

There is always that dumb debate in your head. I think I am ok to drive. If you have the debate in your head, the answer is don't drive.

I was in Springfield, Missouri last year and they had a local service that would not only pick you up, but there was an extra driver to drive your car home too. It wasn't that much more than just a normal uber ride. Brilliant business model.

There is always that dumb debate in your head. I think I am ok to drive. If you have the debate in your head, the answer is don't drive.

I was in Springfield, Missouri last year and they had a local service that would not only pick you up, but there was an extra driver to drive your car home too. It wasn't that much more than just a normal uber ride. Brilliant business model.
That's interesting. I hadn't heard of such a thing.

Yes, but the problem is you are making that decision when you are Drunk. A person's judgement isn't the greatest at that point.

Great example. I have a friend who knows he has a drinking and driving problem. So he made a decision he was only going to drink at home. So one Sat night he got totally blitzed while sitting at home alone. Then he got hungry and decided to go out driving to get a midnight snack and got in an accident. The poor guy was trying to do the right thing and only drink at home, but then he got drunk at home and decided to go out driving.

Timberlake got popped last week. You know damn well he can afford an Uber. He also could just hire a driver.

I got popped when a was 19. Sucked big time, paying fines and getting my license back. I was an idiot.

Kaleb is about to find out how much it sucks and hitting teammates up for rides.

Welcome to the SR22 family Mr. Brown.

Does anybody know at this point what the heck he hit? Another vehicle(s) or a structure. If he had significant damage to his car and reported his one front wheel was sideways, there has to be some reported damage somewhere. Anybody hear anything on this?