Kaleb Brown, Leshon Williams Hitting Portal

On the bright side, I guess...

Don't have to worry anymore about any reporters mixing up Kaleb Brown with Kaleb Johnson, which I saw a real reporter do recently.

People on this message board no longer have have to figure out what is the correct spelling of Leshon Williams first name.

He's turbo gone

The Flash Barry Allen GIF - TheFlash BarryAllen DcComics - Discover ...

Later, Lads

Two things can be true at once. Of course we have a huge problem in the WR room and there are no quick fixes to that room or the offense as a whole. I hate to sound like KF, but Iowa put itself in a deep whole on offense and the players and coaches just need to grind to get out. There is no WR pixy dust that fixes this problem.

That said, Brown is not a loss. He could not get close to the field at OSU, barely added value last year, and by most accounts was just unable to grasp the new offense. Adding his OWI, it just seems like the kid should be cordially wished well in his journey elsewhere.

Pixie Dust GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Ferentz said, ""The bottom line is this, not to be callous, but if a player is really not playing, it's not like you lose anything that way."

Is Leshon Williams still hurt? He proved to be a solid back and a good teammate last year. I hope he gets healthy and finds a home that can use his talents.

Ferentz said, ""The bottom line is this, not to be callous, but if a player is really not playing, it's not like you lose anything that way."
That seems like such an anti KF sort of thing to be saying... Makes me think losing players in the middle of the yr like this has gotten to him. Williams is a good kid he took a pounding last yr playing behind that crappy Oline.

I'd say it's more then being 'callous' to speak about him that way but it's being a straight up dick. We all know with RBs depth can be a problematic thing losing an experienced tough kid like LW isn't ideal for the team even if he hasn't seen the field much this yr yet.

Brown I'm guessing there's more to the story why he hasn't been playing. Clearly he's talented I'm guessing he never fully got out of the doghouse from his OWI and just got off on wrong foot with Lester. With this O providing so few opportunities for WRs trying to catchup or pass others on depth chart is damn near impossible

Latest posts