Kafka "likely to play" per Rittenberg

Clayborn,Sash and the boys will love the smell of a wounded duck out there roaming around. 4th qtr was the coming out party for the offense and I predict it to keep rolling all the way till I'm throwing Roses onto Kinnick stadium turf come Nov 21st!

I would bet we'll see a combo of Kafka and #2 QB Persa this week for the following reasons:

1. Their QB's will split reps in practice in event Kafka can't go at all.

2. NW gets their yards on the ground this year with their QB. Would think Persa, who by most accounts is more of a running threat than a passer at this stage, might be asked to spell Kafka somewhat in order to keep him healthy throughout the entire game.

I think there is mis-information or 'coach speak' being put there. If he was unable to play in the 2nd half last week in a game they led at the time I'm thinking he has to be no better than questionable this week. If he plays great, have fun running away from our defense on a bum leg. Either way we will win.

And if he does play, he'll likely be dinged up and/or fragile. Blood in the water.

I hope KF has last year's score all over the practice facility/locker rooms this week. Revenge is sweet, especially when 10-0 awaits at the end of the game.

Kafka will play...lets just hope we dont spot them a few touchdowns before we turn it on...I cant take any more heart attacks!

Clayborn,Sash and the boys will love the smell of a wounded duck out there roaming around. 4th qtr was the coming out party for the offense and I predict it to keep rolling all the way till I'm throwing Roses onto Kinnick stadium turf come Nov 21st!

Exactly, just wait till Adrian gets a hit on him.

the last thing a qb wants to be against the Hawkeye defense is immobile. He is in for some serious pain if he can't move around. I don't think it will matter however. I don't think they are that good anyway.