Kadyn Proctor Down to Iowa, Alabama

I think it’s a token gesture of kindness to his home state. Zero chance that guy goes to Iowa.

For the record I’ll gladly eat ten pounds of crow.

And remember, Iowa does zilch for NIL and our AD has come out publicly and said he wants to try and stop it.

All the crows in my Hood have departed, just in case

GIF flock bio crow - animated GIF on GIFER

:cool:

Advantages of playing at Iowa, Big fish stand out in a little pond. You can get overlooked at Alabama and lineman are not generally the toast of the program like you can be at Iowa. Plus look at our developmental ability. Alabama can offer the chance to play for a title but It might take you one or two seasons to break into the lineup. How many big time recruits have we lost to Alabama and they were never heard from again?

Someone remind him of how things worked out for Ross pierschbacher or whatever his name was. He would have been great at the next level iffen he had come to Iowa. Did he have much of a career after Alabama?

Some humor from a Georgia fan.................

ALABAMA_CRIMSON_CRIED 1 HOUR AGO
IT WASN’T A TORNADO IT WAS NICK….

He looks better in that Iowa black. Plus their on the up swing LOL. It’s still Alabama but can Nick afford him? I have a feeling the Hawkeye’s will match anything Nick can throw at him!!!

Getting to the NFL is something Saban might throw at him. Then Iowa will throw back that they are NFL-U for O linemen for that part of the world!!!

Then Saban will pull his last card. “We offer national championships.” Then he will say. I don’t know coach. Not since Georgia smacked you 33-18. I watched that game coach. Personally I thought it should have been 40-11. Still Georgia stomped y’all pretty good as is. And. There probably going to get Arch Manning and just got a 5 star defensive back!

So…..

I don’t know coach things are kind of looking up in Iowa right now. So I’ll have to pass I think! ”

Then Saban is heard screaming ” I’m Nick Saban dammit ” As the phone hangs up in his face!!!!

Then Saban gets that white greenish light in his eyes like the incredible hulk gets when he’s angry. Then he grunts little. Apparently hulks up to at least 170 then a scream can be heard all over Tuscaloosa!!!!! It’s reported to a Bigfoot screaming!!!!!!

PS. The next day the paper reported ” that a small fluke tornado hit the office of coach Nick Saban around the time of the scream. Destroying his entire office and tearing up his clothing. But luckily coach Saban is alive and well. Just old….LOL. ” © Negan
Then Saban smashes his stash of Little Debbie oatmeal creme pies.....

For the record can you imagine how the balance of power could have shifted in the B1G had Nick stayed at Michigan State all these years?

His battles vs the Urb would have taken place in this conference rather than the SEC.

Oh well, have fun salvaging that office Nick. And consider zebra cakes instead. They're much better than oatmeal creme pies!

I feel good about it. He's deciding between where he wants to have fun for 3/4 yrs because his ultimate goal is to be in the NFL as a top 5 pick. He can do that at either school. Is winning in college really that high of a priority? Maybe I mean if Iowa sucked that'd be one thing but Iowa's been winning and not shitting the bed so that's not a huge differentiator I don't think. Not compared to staying close to home where he already has a good friend and damn good player already at Iowa. can be.

It's probably a unique thing for a kid to have scheduled all his officials like he did and then cancel most of em like that. But his reasoning makes so much sense. He was going to go on those to learn more and see what those other schools were all about and just have fun with it. But the time it would've taken from him would've kept him from being able to train and be with his HS teammates. Since he knew who it was down to pretty much and didn't want to take that time away from training with his team why go through the dog and pony show of the other visits?

What that tells me is he's not a kid that's influenced by the circus that is recruiting so much. I'm not sure about his feelings on NIL. I would think every kid would care about it because football is still football he may get hurt severely a couple times not make the NFL. So if he can get rich with NIL sooner then later he should not just discount that.

Since he's visiting Iowa next weekend and based off what he's said recently I would almost expect that he'll decide soon after that one way or the other. I don't think he'll milk this all summer long.

Someone remind him of how things worked out for Ross pierschbacher or whatever his name was. He would have been great at the next level iffen he had come to Iowa. Did he have much of a career after Alabama?
Bama moved him around on the line from guard to center I believe. He had a solid college career played 4 yrs quite a bit but nothing earth shattering. Won a lot of games and all that but was a 5th round pick and so far is working on his 3rd team in 5 yrs as a practice squad guy...

I think it’s a token gesture of kindness to his home state. Zero chance that guy goes to Iowa.

For the record I’ll gladly eat ten pounds of crow.

And remember, Iowa does zilch for NIL and our AD has come out publicly and said he wants to try and stop it.
According to Wikipedia, the average American Crow weighs between 11-21 oz. So to get your 10lbs, you'll need to eat between 7-15 American Crows. And like the old 96'er, it has to be done in one sitting. Gristle, beak, and everything in between.

According to Wikipedia, the average American Crow weighs between 11-21 oz. So to get your 10lbs, you'll need to eat between 7-15 American Crows. And like the old 96'er, it has to be done in one sitting. Gristle, beak, and everything in between.
There is apparently zero chance he comes to Iowa, so it does not matter. Zero. I mean, no one is inside this kids head and what little information has been leaking out seems to favor Iowa, but the chances are apparently zero that he comes to Iowa. Not even 5%. Zero.

As for the programs themselves (setting aside where each is located and how many trophies they have), there is one thing KF could offer the kid that Saban probably can't: starting LT as a true Frosh. That is not KF's style, but he could tell the kid he will start out with the 1s and its up to him to keep the job. Unlikely, but this kid would be worth that sort of radical step.

As for the programs themselves (setting aside where each is located and how many trophies they have), there is one thing KF could offer the kid that Saban probably can't: starting LT as a true Frosh. That is not KF's style, but he could tell the kid he will start out with the 1s and its up to him to keep the job. Unlikely, but this kid would be worth that sort of radical step.
“Alabama believes that I can play for them right away if I do what I’m supposed to. I’ve been there once and can’t wait to get back the second time.”..........Proctor quote from earlier interview with On3.com

It'd be so out of character for KF to do that I can't see it. I wouldn't even root for it to happen frankly. If he's good enough he's good enough that's great. But I don't think KF has ever done that to get any kid. They can go over the depth charts and see what's possible/likely but to go penciling him in for a starting LT job day 1 that's a bridge too far. He'll have to earn it.

Plus there's two guys that'll have been there ahead of him. The guy I'd watch out for is Davidkov. He's been in program a yr now and is #2 for it currently. Granted Richman didn't look all that good last yr so I wouldn't say he's entrenched but with a yr of experience under him maybe he improves and looks good this yr locking him in for another. So based on that alone I can't see KF promising him something he just shouldn't anyway either.

Just read that Iowa has a huge weekend of visitors June 24-26. All the commits and offered are coming for a visit

“Alabama believes that I can play for them right away if I do what I’m supposed to. I’ve been there once and can’t wait to get back the second time.”..........Proctor quote from earlier interview with On3.com
Saban says a lot of things... They just got 3 freshman tackles in this yrs class coming in. I'm sure they are all 4 stars and higher rated. Plus a couple under classman that'll be there in the next 2 yrs too. Saban is just saying that to say that and I'd hope Procter can see right through it.

If Fry only ate the delicious crow breast, he would have to destroy perhaps 50 crows

A literal Murder of Crows

Latest posts