Kadyn Proctor Down to Iowa, Alabama

I think it’s a token gesture of kindness to his home state. Zero chance that guy goes to Iowa.

For the record I’ll gladly eat ten pounds of crow.

And remember, Iowa does zilch for NIL and our AD has come out publicly and said he wants to try and stop it.
Get ready to eat ten pounds of crow. Kaekert is reporting that Proctor has committed to Iowa. HawkeyeInsider is saying the same thing.

Put some barbecue sauce on it and it tastes like pork.

Get ready to eat ten pounds of crow. Kaekert is reporting that Proctor has committed to Iowa. HawkeyeInsider is saying the same thing.

Put some barbecue sauce on it and it tastes like pork.
I have eaten lots of crow during my lifetime. BBQ does help.

Great to keep the best recruits home. He could come in right away and help out, even on a veteran line. Now I am getting excited.

It's official. How is Iowa doing all this in a world that they are "behind" everyone else in the NIL world? Basketball as well seems to be on an uptick. I love it, I just don't know that I expected it.

I think he stays home.
images.jpeg

I'm eating it too. I didn't think it would happen.

Ferentz is having success selling the "NFL" angle.
Well it's a hell of an angle. I think in this kids case a big part of the sell sold itself. His 2 other buddies are Hawks already close to home and all that sure didn't hurt. End of the day the perfect fit is what it is. Let's keep the kid healthy and get him out there to dominate early and often.

Latest posts