Justin Jinning commits to Iowa

I didn't necessarily mean he was a "fall back" in mid June. However, it only seems natural that if a coach gets a denial from their top LB prospect they would move their attention to another LB.

But only an idiot would put all their eggs in a basket with a kid from Ohio being recruited as the #1 prospect on O$U's list. Yes I see where you are coming from but no matter who is committed, room would be made for Hilliard if he wanted to be a Hawk...which he most likely doesn't. Not trying to sound like a d*ck btw...

Yeah, but this kid only had an offer from New Mexico STATE. Completely different. Not good enough for Iowa, no sir-eee.
Chad Greenway and Dallas Clark would like to say "hi". I know you're probably kidding, but this is my response to anyone who says a kid isn't good enough and they haven't stepped foot on campus yet.

It's unbelievable to me that some people still think the recruiting rankings are the end-all source for predicting how a good a player will be in college. Those of you who do think that obviously have no ability to judge a player based on his talent and ability. You judge based on how many recruiting stars are next to his name and how many offers he has.

Pathetic. Our coaches know what they are doing, and they certainly know 1 million times more about it than some of these internet morons and their loud mouth droolings.

Good point Intimidator...diamonds in the rough, baby....starts don't mean $hit....Our coaches have seen something in this kid, and I can't wait for the rest of us to see the very same thing...

It's unbelievable to me that some people still think the recruiting rankings are the end-all source for predicting how a good a player will be in college. Those of you who do think that obviously have no ability to judge a player based on his talent and ability. You judge based on how many recruiting stars are next to his name and how many offers he has.

Pathetic. Our coaches know what they are doing, and they certainly know 1 million times more about it than some of these internet morons and their loud mouth droolings.

They are not the "end all" but they rather strongly correlate with college success and eventual NFL employment. There's a reason that FSU is defending champion and the Bigten hasn't won in over 10 years.

So we beat New Mexico State for this guy? Not impressed.

Just because this kid is a 3* doesn't mean he would not be as good as a 5*, those ratings are saying, in my opinion, that they have room to grow and have not maxed out their potential. If your a 5* then I feel it is hard to improve your game, where as a 3* may develop into a 5*. I think this kid will be one hell of a LBer. Go Hawks

It's unbelievable to me that some people still think the recruiting rankings are the end-all source for predicting how a good a player will be in college. Those of you who do think that obviously have no ability to judge a player based on his talent and ability. You judge based on how many recruiting stars are next to his name and how many offers he has.Pathetic. Our coaches know what they are doing, and they certainly know 1 million times more about it than some of these internet morons and their loud mouth droolings.
It's not about the ratings, idiot, it's about the offers. And no, our infallible staff (overall record 27-24 the last 4 seasons) have not shown lately that they know "1 million times more" than anyone about anything.

It's not about the ratings, idiot, it's about the offers. And no, our infallible staff (overall record 27-24 the last 4 seasons) have not shown lately that they know "1 million times more" than anyone about anything.

Not only does the staff know 1 million times more about football than you do, so does every last poster on this site. The only thing you got going for you TylerSash is your mom's basement, and your incessant trolling of this site under all sorts of different Alts.

There is no validity to much of this statement. Alabama's dominating success of late is predicated on many factors, but one of the leading factors is bad *** talent. Time will tell if this kid is better or equal to Justin Hilliard in 5 years. Maybe OK4P can add this thread to his favorites and we can re-hash this in 5 years.

As far the staff knowing more, they should. However KF'er was way off on James Morris' NFL accolades.

Latest posts