Just when you are about ready to write them off

It’s the same damn script nearly every year (2015 being exception that we won every game till championship)
We lose close games to teams with a pulse. Once or twice a year the stars align and the defense, special teams, and offense (this game the running backs) catch fire

we all think this will be the new norm!!!

then next week we’ll come out and fail to break 20 points again.

There should also be no politics in the Football thread. But you started it... WTF is your problem with young people performing an act that in no way, shape, or form impacts your life? Turn off the Fox News, OAN, Newsmax, Trump Twitter feed or where ever it is that you get your opinions.
Well just because you used that type of language in the middle of You're rant I'm not gonna respond to you. All I can say is don't hate be better than that

There should also be no politics in the Football thread. But you started it... WTF is your problem with young people performing an act that in no way, shape, or form impacts your life? Turn off the Fox News, OAN, Newsmax, Trump Twitter feed or where ever it is that you get your opinions.
To be fair you weren’t saying this when Howe posted pages and pages of political shit and ran off half of our posters. You can actually be against the kneeling and not be extreme right. My dad was a combat veteran and bronze star recipient in Vietnam and fought PTSD and alcoholism his whole life along with countless medical problems from agent orange exposure so it makes me sick seeing people take a knee, but it’s their right. Just like it’s my right to not like it. Who are you to tell someone how to feel?

D
To be fair you weren’t saying this when Howe posted pages and pages of political shit and ran off half of our posters. You can actually be against the kneeling and not be extreme right. My dad was a combat veteran and bronze star recipient in Vietnam and fought PTSD and alcoholism his whole life along with countless medical problems from agent orange exposure so it makes me sick seeing people take a knee, but it’s their right. Just like it’s my right to not like it. Who are you to tell someone how to feel?
Wow. Your dad is a true hero! Sad that he suffered from so many after effects following his service.

For some odd reason he seems to have problems throwing screen passes. Missed on a couple big gainers and prob a TD there
because he always throws too high - and most times too hard = I think he will set the season records for picks (even with the short season)

It’s the same damn script nearly every year (2015 being exception that we won every game till championship)
We lose close games to teams with a pulse. Once or twice a year the stars align and the defense, special teams, and offense (this game the running backs) catch fire

we all think this will be the new norm!!!

then next week we’ll come out and fail to break 20 points again.
1604892209973.png

Typical Iowa Look like a dumpster fire for a couple of games and then just when we write them off they look like they are on a championship run.

My thoughts have generally been that we play much better football when we are not leading the pack. Always seems as though when we're neck and neck or chasing the leader we knock off the giants and then when we get into the driver seat we lose the ones we shouldn't. It's that inconsistent piece of this team that drives the fan base nuts.

What makes me sick is thinking that kneeling is disrespecting veterans or the flag. Those that kneel are displaying their feeling that the country is not respecting their rights, and I respect their opinion. The whole narrative that the National Anthem at games is about honoring the military is an invention, anyway. It is about honoring the country.

Latest posts