Just watched a replay of 2018 Iowa Iowa State

longtimer

My god i almost thought I was watching a replay of last week. 13-3 Iowa and our offense was terrible with more playmakers than we have now. Fant Hockensen Smith Marsette and decent running backs. Stanley was bad made like 2 big throws in the game.
Defense was great and Clones were inept with QB issues punting issues and penalties

I guess we can hope it goes same way this weekend???

My god i almost thought I was watching a replay of last week. 13-3 Iowa and our offense was terrible with more playmakers than we have now. Fant Hockensen Smith Marsette and decent running backs. Stanley was bad made like 2 big throws in the game.
Defense was great and Clones were inept with QB issues punting issues and penalties

I guess we can hope it goes same way this weekend???
Go back and watch the Maryland, ISU, and Penn State games from last year. Yeah, the offense was bad, but the defense really makes up for it. Whatever you do, don't watch the Colorado State game though.

Well we had Hayden and Bill Snyder here in 1988, during a period when we were beating the plasma out of ISU, when that year's snoozefest of a game ended 10-3. And Clowny was driving for a potential tying score late when the immortal Tork Hook stepped up and picked one off for the good guys and sealed the game.

I don't know which was worse-a baseball score ending vs a Jim Criner coached team or needing a pass intercepted by a guy who sounded like he should have been in the Monkees?

Latest posts