Just heard about a Norm T shirt...

DuffMan

I just heard about a Norm t-shirt from a buddy. It reads....

"Norm only needs one foot to kick your ***"

He didn't know where they were selling them but swears he saw one on someones facebook site.

Dude, where have you been for the past few months?

The original shirt said "Norm only needs 8 toes to kick your ***"
Norm! Shirt from Zazzle.com

As soon as it was announced that Norm had, in fact, gotten his foot amputated, I had mentioned that perhaps the shirt should have been amended. And sure enough, it was.

Not sure where you can find them though.

That T-shirt is kinda veering into "poor taste" territory. The 8 toes thing was funny, but guy lost part of a limb. If his health slips further (God forbid) what's next?

Something a little more generic around NORM's toughness might be better.

get-attachment.aspx

That T-shirt is kinda veering into "poor taste" territory. The 8 toes thing was funny, but guy lost part of a limb. If his health slips further (God forbid) what's next?

I agree.

Agreed.

But that won't stop some knuckledragger fans from thinking it's "edgy and cool" to wear it.

+1. I agree. the shirt is very tasteless. it's not a tribute to use someone else's misfortune for your sarcastic humor.

If I was in Norm's place I would think that t-shirt is awesome. JMHO. I wouldn't want anyone feeling sorry for me.

Notice that most of the people who have a problem with it have negative repuation points? I'm just saying....

Latest posts