"Just because we only made two or three shots, it doesn't really mean much to me."

Re: "Just because we only made two or three shots, it doesn't really mean much to me.

This from your 3rd year starting point guard. Guards go 3-21 and Mike Gesell doesn't think it's a problem. This team will be so much better when he is not running the point. No offensive game, mediocre defender, mediocre distributor, extremely poor leader.
Everybody know White can shoot, but his crappy 3 % was then MG's and JO, and almost as good as Clemmons. One of the all-time worst modern day shooting teams from the outside.

to there credit, their forwards in combination carried them to a decent season.
would love to see them win one game in NCAA.

Re: "Just because we only made two or three shots, it doesn't really mean much to me.

You think Iowa is going to get a layup like Penn State? You find this encouraging that this team came out flat and couldn't put away a bottom feeder? Or how about the guard court returning to it's abysmal play we saw 75% of the year? I'd like to not see Iowa embarrassed again.

good teams do NOT lose to PENN ST. One and done unless we get a miracle draw

You my friend are clueless

No. You, my friend, are clueless. Name me one thing in the post about Gesell that isn't true or mostly true. You can't take the program anywhere near the next level (or next half level, if there is such a thing) with point guards the quality of Mike Gesell. Mike Gesell is on the verge of being in over his head with the quickness and shooting ability of B1G guards. I truly thought that this kid had really good potential. If we have any young enough talent coming on board that is tough enough motivated enough to start at PG in the B1G next year, I think MG's playing time will diminish quickly...

Are you going to present any facts to disprove my statement, or just cling to your asinine assertion?

Obviously, it just a troll trying to call someone out. People who troll like this are probably about thirteen & haven't hit puberty. They think they're cute. If they haven't hit puberty, then some village is missing its idiot!

Latest posts