Juan Harris has set a new record for commitments to Iowa

Hawkeye Recruiting Retweeted
Juan Harris@JH51_ 16m16 minutes ago
I am going to shut down my recruiting process and stay 100% committed to Iowa university. Love my hawkeye family
1f4af.png
1f424.png
CVo-jHoUAAEch24.jpg

What do you all think his playing weight will end up being? 350 plus is pretty huge to say the least and I can't see him playing a ton of snaps being that big. I bet Doyle will try and get him as close to 320ish as he can but that will take some serious work/commitment by this kid to do and maintain. Usually Doyle as to beef up our recruits so this will be a bit of a different challenge for him.

He will be a human bowling ball defensive tackle like Mt Cody was at Alabama or Gilbert Brown with the Packers.

It will be interesting what his figure will look like after a few years once KF & Doyle get a hold of him. They have some work to do.

It will be interesting what his figure will look like after a few years once KF & Doyle get a hold of him. They have some work to do.

he'll look like a mountain if he can stick - look at even the freshman picture of scherff - all baby fat around the face - he transformed in two short years.

It'll be interesting to see, if Juan becomes the type of player we think he can, if we use him as an NT in a 3-4 type of look.

I can't wait until this guy has a press conference with different school's hats and he can do some hat routine where he pretends to put on one hat then puts it down then picks up another and drops it before he puts it on then he grabs the real school hat he wants and then gives an interview on ESPN Recruiting Nation.....

I can't wait until this guy has a press conference with different school's hats and he can do some hat routine where he pretends to put on one hat then puts it down then picks up another and drops it before he puts it on then he grabs the real school hat he wants and then gives an interview on ESPN Recruiting Nation.....

He doesn't seem very bright. In the end he will go to Iowa, do the hat trick deal, but not realizing he has a bright red St Louis Cardinals ball cap and puts it on saying he's going to Iowa and blurts out...."Winning is for the birds!"

Latest posts