Jordan secures Jay Bilas on his podcast. Worth a view/listen.

"Final four, National Championship good". I wasn't quite ready to believe the hype, I mean I know we're good, but this seems like unprecedented territory to me.

I haven't heard much from Jay before other than his Bracketology, but I gained a lot of respect for him after listening to this.

Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
The site no longer allows embedded YouTube videos, but here's a link:

Excellent interview. Jay Bilas is one of the best. I really like Clark Kellogg also.

When he says the Hawks are Final Four, National Championship contenders, that is a royal
comment.

Like what he said about the Big being the very best conference by far, and not to take any losses that seriously. Just move on and do Not dwell on the game. Losses are going to happen this season and the goal is not to go undefeated, but to keep your attention on the prize, Big regular season championship, BTT championship and especially The Final Four and possible National Championship.

It's All Good

:cool:

Excellent interview. Jay Bilas is one of the best. I really like Clark Kellogg also.

When he says the Hawks are Final Four, National Championship contenders, that is a royal
comment.

Like what he said about the Big being the very best conference by far, and not to take any losses that seriously. Just move on and do Not dwell on the game. Losses are going to happen this season and the goal is not to go undefeated, but to keep your attention on the prize, Big regular season championship, BTT championship and especially The Final Four and possible National Championship.

It's All Good

:cool:

If we win the regular season championship the BTT Championship is the farthest thing from my mind. Honestly if we win the conference championship I'd rather go one and done in BTT and get some of the legs back for March Madness.

Latest posts