Jordan Lomax interview

Yea there is another kid by the name of Jordan Canzeri who really wants to make an impact on special teams right away his freshmen year, I am currently working on an article about Canzeri as I just got off the phone with him.

I think something worth taking note of is that almost all of these guys are mentioning academics, as well as football. This class really seems to have a bunch of guys with great heads on their shoulders.

I think something worth taking note of is that almost all of these guys are mentioning academics, as well as football. This class really seems to have a bunch of guys with great heads on their shoulders.

Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope they stay that way once in IC.

"and you know at first I’ll just be working on special teams and trying to work my way into nickel and dime packages."

should of stopped at special teams

"and you know at first I’ll just be working on special teams and trying to work my way into nickel and dime packages."

Why, Iowa runs some nickle packages. Not often, but they do. The "5th" guy is usually a DB at a LB position. aka Hitchens last year.

HAHAHA perfect. Maybe with the depth at cb we will actually run nickel and dimes against teams that light us up with the pass!

I still can't get over how great of a recruit law was. He is not only a great player but recruited for us like no other...

It all depends on personnel. The more experience and talent that we have personnel-wise, the more willing the coaches are to opt to use different packages.

A few years ago, when we had guys like Morrow, Tillison, and Bernstine all healthy and hungry ... the coaches were having us play a lot more nickel and dime packages.

It all depends on personnel. The more experience and talent that we have personnel-wise, the more willing the coaches are to opt to use different packages.

A few years ago, when we had guys like Morrow, Tillison, and Bernstine all healthy and hungry ... the coaches were having us play a lot more nickel and dime packages.

And with having 2 new safeties and some exp.. at cb. Good shot at more nickle.