Jordan Eglseder suspension

Hawk94

Didn't Eglseder get an OWI? I think I just saw him on the ESPN ticker as playing tonight. I think that is only a 3 game suspension for an OWI.

What did Tucker get for each of his offenses? Are the differences just school policy? Somewhere in between is probably where each suspension should be.

He is a senior with no prior issues before the incident. Tucker coming in as a freshmen with that sort of behavior warrants harsher punishment. I really think had this happened a couple games earlier that E would have been suspended longer, I don't think Jake wanted to keep him out of his senior game at home.

UNI's policy for first time offense is 10% of schedule. That is 3 games for men's BB no matter when this happens.

Eglseder also lost his hair! :)

UNI's policy for first time offense is 10% of schedule. That is 3 games for men's BB no matter when this happens.

Eglseder also lost his hair! :)
He looks like that kid from the movie Full Metal Jacket that goes a bit crazy, not a good look for the big man.

UNI just clinched up an NCAA berth no matter what happens in St. Louis next week. Probably were ok either way, but wouldn't want a 3 game losing streak to weigh into the equation on Selection Sunday. Now they don't have to worry. Congrats to the Panthers. At least one team I can root for in the NCAA tourney.

He is a senior with no prior issues before the incident. Tucker coming in as a freshmen with that sort of behavior warrants harsher punishment. I really think had this happened a couple games earlier that E would have been suspended longer, I don't think Jake wanted to keep him out of his senior game at home.

that is one way to look at it, some would look at it and say that he is a senior he should be held to a higher standard, than a freshman. I do agree with you that he should be aloud to play his last game at home, if he still has a game to be suspended do it the next game.