Jordan Bohannon Trolling The NCAA

I like it. Good old fashioned civil disobedience. There is nothing like burning your bra and sticking it to the man.

That said the stunt was funny and I don't mind a national headline as long as it's not Iowa shaming. Humor aside though Jordan should probably face a misdemeanor theft charge and reimburse the NCAA for their mat. It should be worth it still since it put a smile on alot of people's face, and that is priceless.

I like it. Good old fashioned civil disobedience. There is nothing like burning your bra and sticking it to the man.

That said the stunt was funny and I don't mind a national headline as long as it's not Iowa shaming. Humor aside though Jordan should probably face a misdemeanor theft charge and reimburse the NCAA for their mat. It should be worth it still since it put a smile on alot of people's face, and that is priceless.

It's my understanding that Baer took it and sent JBo a snap of it. Then JBo ran with it knowing that the NCAA has no power over Baer anymore.

You said, “while we all know you aren’t an iowa fan”. I’m an iowa fan alright. Have been for 60 yrs. it’s why I come to the board einstein and have a working knowledge of the history. I simply don’t like the low expectations of the current fanbase so get criticized on here for not being a fan so that’s where that comes from. And, not a jobo fan at all. Don’t like that style of pg nor red face’s style since he’s been here
You may be an Iowa fan. No idea. But I’m betting you prefer a #2 pencil to a computer.

What I want to know is, who is going to sign Bohannon to some sort of endorsement contract?
Kum & Go would there's tons of businesses in Iowa that would trip over each other for these guys. For how much I would be interested to know. I have no clue what their value would be but I'm sure they'd have some.

You said, “while we all know you aren’t an iowa fan”. I’m an iowa fan alright. Have been for 60 yrs. it’s why I come to the board einstein and have a working knowledge of the history. I simply don’t like the low expectations of the current fanbase so get criticized on here for not being a fan so that’s where that comes from. And, not a jobo fan at all. Don’t like that style of pg nor red face’s style since he’s been here
You don’t like a slow 5’11 white kid?