Jordan Bohannon Questionable for MSU Game Tuesday

Might explain Saturday. If he has what I've had, either he won't play or be effective. It's terrible.

If Jbo can't answer the bell, we need Moss to show up and play well. I think anything less than a stellar game from him or Daley and we are looking at a serious beatdown. Perhaps Sparty looks past us, that would help too. I say defensive no show again and Sparty rolls . Hope I'm wrong, but don't see how this Hawk team can beat them. ok

We know who the team is...but going against the big boys...time to see if they will fight or roll over and watch the show...a test of the heart...

Oh boy. That is not a good sign. Well, I guess it wont matter. Unless you are betting the over/under on score disparity. probably increased from 25 to 35.

They should have shut this program down immediately, it’s unfair to the 150+ victims that msu can continue profit from that.

Izzo dressed down his team during the post Indian game presser (even though they won). I expect them to come in to CHA and throw us a beating. With or without Bohannon.
Yeah I'm afraid your right... I can't see how this will be anything but. If JBo is out... Yikes. With him at 75% or less it's still Yikes.

Might explain Saturday. If he has what I've had, either he won't play or be effective. It's terrible.

On my last day of it now. Felt exhausted with muscle aches last Wednesday and Thursday. Went to convenient care on Thursday and they didn't test for Influenza because didn't have a fever at that time. Wifey wanted me to get checked so could possibly get her and the boys on prophylactic Tamiflu. Anyway, told prob had another virus was battling. OK. Felt better on Friday so went to work.

Then Saturday hit. started with chills which lasted all Saturday evening and thru the night in bed. Temp came Sunday and Monday. Now today I think I'm on the tail end but working from home just to make sure I'm not spreading it. Weirdest thing!

Latest posts