Jordan Bohannon Involved in Physical Altercation

Jordan - Throwing Ice is Assault. Hitting someone with ice is Battery. That he got hit by a fist is not relevant if the fist came after. Both are in trouble. One may be a lesser charge though.
Lol all that’s hear say and absolutely won’t matter or stand up in court. The video of the assualt on the other hand will. Only one person is in trouble no matter how ya want to spin this

I’d like to see a defense attorney try and spin assaults with an ice cube as battery. I really would. Who thinks that might fly? Lol. I’m hoping Golds just fucking with me cause nobody thinks that come on

Go swimming knowingly in a crocodile infested river and talking shit to them and see how that turns out for you.

American Crocodile GIF | Gfycat

And holy cow does that help prove my point.
Are you saying I deserve to be punched in the face for that post?
I’d like to see a defense attorney try and spin assaults with an ice cube as battery. I really would. Who thinks that might fly? Lol. I’m hoping Golds just fucking with me cause nobody thinks that come on
Exactly, they would have to prove JBo threw ice and hit somebody. Where's the evidence, are there bruises? Was the assailant somebody JBo targeted, or did he take matters into his own hands? Video shows assault. Not much of a provable case against JBo.

Are you saying I deserve to be punched in the face for that post?

Exactly, they would have to prove JBo threw ice and hit somebody. Where's the evidence, are there bruises? Was the assailant somebody JBo targeted, or did he take matters into his own hands? Video shows assault. Not much of a provable case against JBo.
No. I agreed with your post.

Lol all that’s hear say and absolutely won’t matter or stand up in court. The video of the assualt on the other hand will. Only one person is in trouble no matter how ya want to spin this

Nah, wait and see... if it occurred.

Or a likely outcome.... both on disturbing the peace or disorderly conduct depending on what Iowa laws state. Self-defense is not an option for the slugger.

You can see what happened on that video? Heresay?

No, my son is a defense attorney. Actually very well could fly. And clarification, JB could be charged with 5th-degree criminal mischief if in fact the ice incident happened and NO WAY you can tell anything from that video.

Anyone remember the details about the football player charged with murder in 1980 for a bar stabbing (I think)?
Yes - he stabbed my cousin on the back staircase at Maxwells. Turns out he was pissed off because he didn’t make the trip with the team to Wisconsin - went to the bars instead to blowoff steam. After an altercation about a girl he was harassing, he left the bar, and came back with a knife - the rest is an unpleasant memory.

You can't track someone down for throwing ice at you and punch them. I'm not even sure you can track someone down that punched you and punched them back later. I'm pretty sure that self defense laws protect you when retaliating against an immediate threat. It doesn't protect you from getting revenge on someone who assaulted you earlier.

Yes - he stabbed my cousin on the back staircase at Maxwells. Turns out he was pissed off because he didn’t make the trip with the team to Wisconsin - went to the bars instead to blowoff steam. After an altercation about a girl he was harassing, he left the bar, and came back with a knife - the rest is an unpleasant memory.
Your cousin died?

Its cringe worthy to see unnecessary violence like this. On the other hand I can safely say that nobody has ever been suckered punch soberly practicing their basketball skills in the gym getting ready for next year.

I need a clown emoji…

Here’s the DI story......I’d forgotten about this.

Latest posts