Jordan Bohannon Involved in Physical Altercation

Video clip I saw he was running his mouth and had his phone out like he was expecting something to happen. He straight got laid out when some dude got him from the side. It’s no secret he’s not the most popular and is an arrogant prick.

I saw it as well and I’m really not sure who hit him, but it wasn’t the guy directly in front of him. Fights are one thing, sucker punching someone is altogether something else.

Actually after watching it again it looks like the guy that comes up behind Jordan and puts his hand on his shoulder. Then you are distracted by the guy in the black jacket. If you keep your eye on the guy behind Jordan it looks like he hits him or pushes him down. It may not have even been a punch and Jordan may have hit his head on the concrete. Either way that guy is screwed. Regardless of what Jordan may have done or said, that guy escalated it from the side or behind. What a coward!

Last edited:
You can find it on Twitter if you search Jordan Bohannon. I’m not posting a video that will be the center of a lawsuit.

I feel like I'm watching the Zapruder film here. But right after the guy walks in front of the picture, if you look at the guy on Jordan's left, it looks like his head twitches backwards then the melee starts. So it's hard to know if it was a sucker punch, or if that guy in the gray shirt and jeans (who is shown getting up a little later) punched in response to a punch or shove. Who knows?

I feel like I'm watching the Zapruder film here. But right after the guy walks in front of the picture, if you look at the guy on Jordan's left, it looks like his head twitches backwards then the melee starts. So it's hard to know if it was a sucker punch, or if that guy in the gray shirt and jeans (who is shown getting up a little later) punched in response to a punch or shove. Who knows?
In addition to JFK's Zapruder film, him laying here also kind of reminds me of Bobby Kennedy's very sad night as well....minus the gun shot and killing.
1621903038245.png

Last edited:
I know Iowa athletes, just like anyone, have a right to go places. But, the risk factors seems to go up in establishments like this after hours no...especially when said person is an Iowa athlete?

I was aware of this incident before it was released from a few friends who were there that night. Jordan earned everything he got. He was throwing drinks on a wedding party from a balcony above and running his mouth to guys twice his size who were pissed off at him for throwing the drinks. He was not assaulted. He earned a punch. End of story.

So is the guy in the black hoodie the one who sucker punched Jbo? Also, the guy shooting the video said, "hopes this pops off". What's that dude's story?

No, it doesn't.

But sometimes keeping your mouth shut (and your ego in check) is the smart move. That would seem to be something that JBo has yet to learn.
So are you happy it took something like this for Jordan to possibly learn it. Surely you realize running your mouth isn’t a crime, but assault is.

I was aware of this incident before it was released from a few friends who were there that night. Jordan earned everything he got. He was throwing drinks on a wedding party from a balcony above and running his mouth to guys twice his size who were pissed off at him for throwing the drinks. He was not assaulted. He earned a punch. End of story.
It doesn’t earn getting sucker punched and possibly his head cracked open on the cement.

It doesn’t earn getting sucker punched and possibly his head cracked open on the cement.
Lol you weren’t there bud. Jordan put himself into that position. He got what he deserved even if a sucker punch from the side happened. He earned it by acting like an idiot. Those things happen in College atmospheres. I don’t feel the least bit sorry for him.