Jordan Bernstine Sacrificing body

He made a tackle right at line of scrimmage last night I saw. He played alot. They might have a tough time finding a reason to cut him.

From reading a few early 53 man rosters both Gettis and Bernstine probably won't make the final roster. They would likely make the practice squad and be among the first called up as injury replacements.

From reading a few early 53 man rosters both Gettis and Bernstine probably won't make the final roster. They would likely make the practice squad and be among the first called up as injury replacements.

Gettis may end up STARTING. He's not getting cut.

He made a tackle right at line of scrimmage last night I saw. He played alot. They might have a tough time finding a reason to cut him.

Here's a pic of him (#48) with Vince Young

Redskins_Bills_Football_110840_game.jpg

i've seen nothing that would indicate this. you could be right, but you'd be the first one i've heard it from.

i've seen nothing that would indicate this. you could be right, but you'd be the first one i've heard it from.

Na, you guy's are right. I should have read an estimate that was a little more recent. With three injuries on the offensive line Gettis is definately not going to get squeezed out of a rouster spot. He played with the #1 line last night and from all reports did fairly well the first time out.

Bernstine probably is fighting for a roster spot. That could come down to who is healthy too.

Na, you guy's are right. I should have read an estimate that was a little more recent. With three injuries on the offensive line Gettis is definately not going to get squeezed out of a rouster spot. He played with the #1 line last night and from all reports did fairly well the first time out.

Bernstine probably is fighting for a roster spot. That could come down to who is healthy too.

I think he will make it based on his special teams value.

Latest posts