Jordan Bernsine has elite speed- Shanahan

Hawkeye27

Shanahan says that Jordan Bernstine has elite speed. This is good news as Bernstine looks to solidify a spot on the team.

The redskins waived Minnifield opening up another spot for players.

ESPN reports "Brandyn Thompson, Kevin Barnes and Jordan Bernstine stand to take over the snaps Minnifield would have had in training camp."

jordan bernstine - NFC East Blog - ESPN

Redskins in tweets: Fred Davis, Trent Williams want your trust, Mike Sellers retires | July

That can't be right!! We're told year after year that the Big 10 (and Iowa especially) don't have players with elite speed! They supposedly all reside in the SEC! That Mike Shanahan is a LIAR!! :D

Just think less than a year ago at this time Iowa's coaching staff thought Colin Sleeper and Greg Castillo gave Iowa a better chance

That can't be right!! We're told year after year that the Big 10 (and Iowa especially) don't have players with elite speed! They supposedly all reside in the SEC! That Mike Shanahan is a LIAR!! :D

The SEC has MORE players with elite speed. End of discussion.

I remember when we were recruiting him being excited about his speed. I believe he had a sub 4.4 40. I'm not sure with injuries if this has diminished some.

Latest posts