Jon, question re: ignore feature

To be honest, the only thing I know about the ignore button is that it exists...I figure I shouldn't put people on the ignore list ;)

You also might consider not kicking people out of OT for posting things you sorta enjoy but are tinged with politics and then ignoring the 30-day timeout alarm when it goes off. Tweeter's Christmas list to Santa:

1) Enough money to buy out KF.
2) Natural gas power generator to survive next herpderp'storm.
3) Re-admission to HN Off-Topic.

At least one of those three appears possible...

Jon, add my vote to allowing tweeter back into the OT section!! The more the merrier in my book.

BTW, this feedback section have an unlimited spam policy? Spamming the "Site Feedback" section is really awesome.

You also might consider not kicking people out of OT for posting things you sorta enjoy but are tinged with politics and then ignoring the 30-day timeout alarm when it goes off. Tweeter's Christmas list to Santa:

1) Enough money to buy out KF.
2) Natural gas power generator to survive next herpderp'storm.
3) Re-admission to HN Off-Topic.

At least one of those three appears possible...

Damn it, Tweeter!

Scorpio79 started this thread with a very clear and identifiable topic and if you think that I am going to let a non-Scorpio-level poster hijack this thread, you have another thing coming!

Here is my Christmas list for you, bub:

1) Tweeter's appreciation and respect for S79's masterful topic selection and continued and unwaivering commitment to such topics in accordance with the initial post of S79-initiated threads.

B) Tweeter becoming more like S79.

Jon, add my vote to allowing tweeter back into the OT section!! The more the merrier in my book.

BTW, this feedback section have an unlimited spam policy? Spamming the "Site Feedback" section is really awesome.

I find my ability to like things in life, including HawkeyeNation, is unlimited. And when it is, I just hit reload!

images

Tweeter has my vote, too, even if he fails to fully appreciate the wisdom of S79.

Damn it, Tweeter!

Scorpio79 started this thread with a very clear and identifiable topic and if you think that I am going to let a non-Scorpio-level poster hijack this thread, you have another thing coming!

Here is my Christmas list for you, bub:

1) Tweeter's appreciation and respect for S79's masterful topic selection and continued and unwaivering commitment to such topics in accordance with the initial post of S79-initiated threads.

B) Tweeter becoming more like S79.

My appreciation and respect for S79 knows no bounds. I really don't know if there's anything more I can do in that regard. But it's certainly worth asking of Santa.

Becoming more like S79? That's akin to asking a "like" hoar to become more god-like.

Last ten alts to visit my page. I guess some of em are angry at me or sumptin. With me you got to

read

between the

lines

And not everyone gets it. 90/10.

Last ten alts to visit my page. I guess some of em are angry at me or sumptin. With me you got to

read

between the

lines

And not everyone gets it. 90/10.

Alt? I'm all original brah. It's kind of hard to be an alt when I've been here since Jon split off from HI. Crackhead...

It seems as though folger has ruined the HN experience for many of The Dirty 30.

folger, if it was your goal to **** all over these fora and all the regulars, then mission accomplished.

Latest posts