Jon, question re: ignore feature

This seems to describe LG201's situation perfectly.

k09P2.jpg

LG210 is a stalker. I'm worried about what he'll do when "liking" me isn't enough.

That chick is a calm, reasonable hottie compared to LG210.

This thread is pure comedy.

If this thread makes you laugh, you owe that all to Scorpio79. He is a rare and impressive comedic genius and we are all lucky to have the opportunity--nay, the joy--to witness his historic genius in real time.

These are blessed times, my friend.

That chick is a calm, reasonable hottie compared to LG210.

That chick went bonkers over AC. A-frickin-C.

Just imagine if she had met S79.... I mean, AC was a very good college football player (junior year, especially). But he had nothing on S79. Nothing.

AC's football skills pale in comparison Scorp's posting abilities--plain and simple.

Sorry, man. Posting doesn't come easily to me like it does for you. That is why you are S79...

Some of us are born great. The rest of us just have to admire the greatness of others.

michael-jordan-the-shrug.jpg

Can you tell me if putting someone on ignore also blocks them from "liking" you?
For example, LG 210 has been spamming me with likes, so if I put him on my ignore list, will the spamming be blocked too?
Or is there no cure for ahole?

To be honest, the only thing I know about the ignore button is that it exists...I figure I shouldn't put people on the ignore list ;)

omg omg omg omg, Jon does not have all the answers on this website!!!!!!!!!

But I have to admit I am all mad and jelly over all the "likes" being passed around in this thread. I am in on the action!!!!

Sorry, man. Posting doesn't come easily to me like it does for you. That is why you are S79...

Some of us are born great. The rest of us just have to admire the greatness of others.

michael-jordan-the-shrug.jpg

Damn I wish I could double like this!

omg omg omg omg, Jon does not have all the answers on this website!!!!!!!!!

But I have to admit I am all mad and jelly over all the "likes" being passed around in this thread. I am in on the action!!!!

Hit you up, bro.

BTW, you want to talk about a stalker?

I found this on my profile:

Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
1hawkeye1,
Casey388,
gbabainvasion,
Golfer,
iahawks912,
kmajhawk,
LGEND24,