Jon, question re: ignore feature

S

Scorpio79

Can you tell me if putting someone on ignore also blocks them from "liking" you?
For example, LG 210 has been spamming me with likes, so if I put him on my ignore list, will the spamming be blocked too?
Or is there no cure for ahole?

Look, Scorp....

You can "dis" me all you want, but I will still be a fan of yours and if I like one of your posts, I will be pushing the "Like" button. Get over it.

Such a reluctant superstar you are, Scrop.... Such a reluctant superstar....

JD put Scorpio on ignore long ago.....nothing else can explain the fact he has gone this long without a banning....

31281562.jpg

Scorp, you have developed a cult like following on here. Just embrace it bud, embrace it.

Exactly.

Precisely what I meant when I called Scorpio79 a "reluctant superstar".

With his posting talents, how can he expect the rest of us not to "Like" so many of his posts? His expectations aren't reasonable and it really isn't fair to the rest of us, to be quite frank.

You're just acting like a sullen child because I pointed out how bitter and mean-spirited you've become

You're just acting like a sullen child because I pointed out how bitter and mean-spirited you've become

If it is bitter to recognize posting genius, then damn it, I am going to be bitter.

You mean more to this website than you care to know, my friend.

You are enamored of me. If I asked you to lick my *******, would you oblige?

Can you tell me if putting someone on ignore also blocks them from "liking" you?
For example, LG 210 has been spamming me with likes, so if I put him on my ignore list, will the spamming be blocked too?
Or is there no cure for ahole?

This post is soooo much BS! I can't believe you posted in site feedback a question to Jon. Seems to me you bitched about one I did a few weeks ago and stated that Jon didn't like that crap and then shortly after, one of the mods, if not Jon, deleted the thread.

This is ******* ********.

Latest posts