Jon- Brett Greenwood rumor??

I was at the PV game last night, in PV, and I didn't hear about this until right now. I am really surprised that no one at the game mentioned this. The confusion must have been widespread.

Dont post here much but had to set the rumor straight. Brett collapsed while lifting and had to be resussitated and airlifted to the university of Iowa. He is breathing now without a machine and doctors say it is a heart condition but doesn't mean his football days are over. He is doing much better now I promise!
Our biggest win of the day!

Dont post here much but had to set the rumor straight. Brett collapsed while lifting and had to be resussitated and airlifted to the university of Iowa. He is breathing now without a machine and doctors say it is a heart condition but doesn't mean his football days are over. He is doing much better now I promise!

This is great news to hear. I hope your source has good info though, because I know for a fact that Brett collapsed while running on the football field.

This latest report,if credible,sounds positive...thank God!
We are pulling for you Brett, hang tough!!

Go Brett!

Brett's not only a Hawkeye, he's a terrific young man. I have a friend who worked with him at the Iowa Foundation and she can't say enough good things about him.

Latest posts