Jon- Brett Greenwood rumor??

If there is ever a time for a horrible message board rumor that turns out to be complete BS, I hope this is it.

Somebody on TOS was saying that they got his pulse back.. not sure whats true and whats not but I really hope that hes doing okay.

ok I am not going to join another forum just to read those threads. This thread will get deleted anyway if it is not true so just spill it.

I see a Brett Greenwood RIP, is the rumor that he died?

ok I am not going to join another forum just to read those threads. This thread will get deleted anyway if it is not true so just spill it.

I see a Brett Greenwood RIP, is the rumor that he died?

Rumor was that he collapsed while working out at his high school and lost his pulse. Supposedly he has gotten it back.

Guys - it's JD's board, JD obviously ain't around, but this is precisely the kind of stuff he would scold us about posting if he was around until there is more information. Here is a link to the Rivals thread, you don't have to sign up or anything, just click this link:

HawkeyeReport.com - Message Boards

Guys - it's JD's board, JD obviously ain't around, but this is precisely the kind of stuff he would scold us about posting if he was around until there is more information. Here is a link to the Rivals thread, you don't have to sign up or anything, just click this link:

HawkeyeReport.com - Message Boards

Why would you generate more traffic to an opposing board?

Doubt very much he would "scold" us about this being the issue is so serious.

I'm praying it's just a rumor, but it's looking like he collapsed, just hoping that he's ok.

KWWL's Ron Steele is reporting it on twitter now.

Says he collapsed working out at his former HS. No word on his condition.

Latest posts