Jon and Steve - For your new show

shaver363

Can you guys have your producer make an effort to get the podcast up on Itunes by the next day? I won't be able to listen during the day and I'm looking forward to pretending that you guys are doing the morning show and replacing the god awful drive time stuff in Des Moines.

Thanks!

This is the most fantastic news i have ever heard. I am assuming you will be talking about sports. I had to call into the morning show last week to get the train back on the tracks, they spent 10 minutes talking about what intro music they should use for coming back from commercial. (during drive time at about 7:30am) I mean really, isnt that something you should haggle about off air and not subject your listeners to? I called in and asked if we could possibly change the format and talk about sports at which point Travis became defensive and said "people like it when we talk pop culture.":rolleyes:

Thanks Jon! Please just make sure that it is uploaded on Itunes - I'm to lazy to connect my phone to the computer each morning. Much easier to download it directly.

Can't wait to have you guys back!

Glad to heard "the band" is getting back together. I always enjoyed you and Steve on the radio talking sports. You two make a solid team.

On a side note, my brother is a army medical officer out in DC and he loves to podcast you guys as well. He got into listening through my recommendation a few years ago. I texted him telling him about the new show and he was glad to hear it.

Jon, can you please do the show from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm? You & Deace are all I wish to listen to. And please get the station to get a signal up in the 'loo area. Thanks big guy. ;)

Latest posts