Jok - he gone

Jok never reaching his full potential after his injuries isn't harsh enough for Iowa basketball. He will get kicked off for some ridiculous 3rd strike like disorderly house, transfer to ISU and torch us for a couple years, then go to the NBA and become the next MJ. That's how Iowa basketball rolls.

Sad situation for everybody.....

Can't practice with the team and will miss, who knows how many games. We really needed him polishing his game preconference.....

Alas

Usually in the case of non violent offenses I fall into the give the kid a break camp ... But cmon man, this is just dumb!

I just hope he can do what he needs to do to show Fran that he is serious about changing his behavior and get back on the team.

Truth is we absolutely have to have his scoring ability next year.

I can't even believe you need a license to drive a moped, it's a toy for women, children and soft handed hipsters.

This is a 1 on a scale of 1-10 IMO.

Last edited:
Hey glidinghawk, look up the definition of indefinitely. Next time you see an article with a word you dont know, please do the same before you create a dramatic headline.

Hill probably miss a handleful of games and will be on a short lease. But more importantly it significantly hurts his chances of starting by Bigten play.

I can't even believe you need a license to drive a moped, it's a toy for women, children and soft handed hipsters.

This is a 1 on a scale of 1-10 IMO.

This is where I stand on this as well. A drivers licenses isn't even required to operate one.

lQ3lst7.jpg

I'm sorry, but we live in a fascist, politically correct police state if a young man is kicked off of the team for two moped related incidents.

Well according to Diane Kelly on KGGO this morning Fran McCafferey won't be suspending Peter Jok for his second driving under the influence charge on a Mo-Ped.

Nothing like reporting the facts.

Last edited:
New policy: Graduate assistants need to follow up with any athletes who have vehicle related citations to make sure the necessary repairs are made.

Hey glidinghawk, look up the definition of indefinitely. Next time you see an article with a word you dont know, please do the same before you create a dramatic headline.

Hill probably miss a handleful of games and will be on a short lease. But more importantly it significantly hurts his chances of starting by Bigten play.

There's an edit button on this site.

New policy: Graduate assistants need to follow up with any athletes who have vehicle related citations to make sure the necessary repairs are made.
I agree that it should be somebodies job to do that. For the sake of the program. But for crying out loud whatever happened to one having accountability for themselves... Nobody makes sure my ducks are all in a row but me. The hand holding that has to be done not only with coddled athletes but what seems like most kids is nuts.

Latest posts