JOhn Kenny

I wonder if he doesn't sacrifice for the team and move to the other side of the ball last year...does he still leave? Conceivably he lost quite a bit of time at LB while he was playing FB and I wonder if that cost him on the depth chart.

But Hawknic thought he was going to be the next great LB... He was probably sick of being flipped back and forth with no end in sight to when/if he'd get solidified somewhere.

maybe Kenny liked playing fullback and didnt want to leave that spot but there are also 5-6 fullbacks on the roster.

If you would read more than just this message board, you would likely discover that attrition from football programs across the BT is pretty common. Question: How does Iowa's attrition rate in football compare to the other 11 teams in the conference? I don't know, I am too lazy to figure it out, but if you are going to p and moan about Iowa losing some inordinate number of players, then you should include in your post some data to back up your assumptions. Jus' sayin' I mean no offense, but come on, guys...back it up.

Latest posts