JOhn Kenny

If you would read more than just this message board, you would likely discover that attrition from football programs across the BT is pretty common. Question: How does Iowa's attrition rate in football compare to the other 11 teams in the conference? I don't know, I am too lazy to figure it out, but if you are going to p and moan about Iowa losing some inordinate number of players, then you should include in your post some data to back up your assumptions. Jus' sayin' I mean no offense, but come on, guys...back it up.

Hey Huck, did Rutgers and Maryland decide to drop out of the conference after one year? I know just kidding, hard to keep up with conference realignment

Honestly him leaving isn't a big deal unless a bunch of LBs and fullbacks get hurt. He was depth and a special teamer and he knows that he was being recruited over top of so he will probably go to a MAC school closer to home so he can play what he wants... He's not the first or last kid in that sort of situation.

Hey Huck, did Rutgers and Maryland decide to drop out of the conference after one year? I know just kidding, hard to keep up with conference realignment

Apparently, I wrote this message many years ago. I will send a letter of apology to Rutgers and Maryland!

Honestly him leaving isn't a big deal unless a bunch of LBs and fullbacks get hurt. He was depth and a special teamer and he knows that he was being recruited over top of so he will probably go to a MAC school closer to home so he can beat Iowa whenever he wants... He's not the first or last kid in that sort of situation.

FIFY;)

He wasn't a difference maker. The real problem is that we won't recruit a difference maker to take his place. Just another project that KF hopes will pan out.

He wasn't a difference maker. The real problem is that we won't recruit a difference maker to take his place. Just another project that KF hopes will pan out.
He was one of the higher rated guys in his class, but we all know those guys don't always fit in around here too well.

So was this guy a "wasted scholarship" fullback or a talented kid who was run off by Ferentz? I need my Ferentz hating narrative to fit this story into.

My god people, it's not like we lost a QB who had started a bunch of games over the last two years. You lose one of those, and, well I can see going after the Head Coach full force. Wait a minute...

Gone? seems to be the case.

kZsGbOc.gif

Latest posts