Joe Tou.

• Thread starter Ian Pike Hammer
  • Start date
I

Ian Pike Hammer

Moving down in the depth chart?? Uhlis and Perkins moving up? Fran says they are ready!

He twisted an ankle a couple of games ago and it limited him the last game. When he is back at full strength, I believe he will be playing 15-20 minutes a game again.

Naw JT was smashed in the face and the others just had to come in for a bit. Perkins coming in was because CJ wasn't playing so hot I think. So just to shake things up he put those guys in. Perkins didn't play a lot just enough to work up a sweat. Uliss played really really well though. Nice to know if the worst of the worst happens with JBo/JT that we still have a ball handler capable of playing well

Naw JT was smashed in the face and the others just had to come in for a bit. Perkins coming in was because CJ wasn't playing so hot I think. So just to shake things up he put those guys in. Perkins didn't play a lot just enough to work up a sweat. Uliss played really really well though. Nice to know if the worst of the worst happens with JBo/JT that we still have a ball handler capable of playing well
The biggest thing I noticed with Perkins is that he wasn't making mistakes. Cant remember if he shot at all (may have been 0-1) but he wasn't making lazy passes and turning it over like everyone else seemed to.

CJ had 2 fouls and we know how committed Fran is to sitting players with 2 fouls in 1st half. I think it was more of an emergency situation that either played rather than a new expectation on the rotation. Its tough to have a rotation that includes 10 players consistently especially if Wieskamp and Garza are going to get over 30 minutes. Ulis is primarily a PG and we have 3 PGs ahead of him.

Prior to seeing anyone play this year, I thought that Perkins had the best opportunity to be the 10th man since we have 3 PGs ahead of Ulis. But Fran seems to like playing JBo off ball if CJ isn't in the game. And Ulis seems a little more ready to contribute this year.

CJ had 2 fouls and we know how committed Fran is to sitting players with 2 fouls in 1st half. I think it was more of an emergency situation that either played rather than a new expectation on the rotation. Its tough to have a rotation that includes 10 players consistently especially if Wieskamp and Garza are going to get over 30 minutes. Ulis is primarily a PG and we have 3 PGs ahead of him.

Prior to seeing anyone play this year, I thought that Perkins had the best opportunity to be the 10th man since we have 3 PGs ahead of Ulis. But Fran seems to like playing JBo off ball if CJ isn't in the game. And Ulis seems a little more ready to contribute this year.
Yeah forgot CJ had gotten his 2nd foul. That was part of him not playing so hot too. He did make that tougher runner late in the game but beyond that he was a nonfactor so putting Perkins in was worth a shot. So with CM out and then later JT all of a sudden the guard position got a little on the slimmer side

The biggest thing I noticed with Perkins is that he wasn't making mistakes. Cant remember if he shot at all (may have been 0-1) but he wasn't making lazy passes and turning it over like everyone else seemed to.
Perkins did have that really bad turnover under Rutgers’ basket when he first came in. He shook it off though and was solid the rest of his minutes.

Yeah forgot CJ had gotten his 2nd foul. That was part of him not playing so hot too. He did make that tougher runner late in the game but beyond that he was a nonfactor so putting Perkins in was worth a shot. So with CM out and then later JT all of a sudden the guard position got a little on the slimmer side

That shot he made in the closing minutes of a very close game were essential to the victory, same a Luka's free throws and overall play down the stretch

Keegans free throws were equally as essential

It was a team victory in every sense of the concept

If Freddy had missed that shot and we did not get the rebound

The outcome probably would have been different

That shot he made in the closing minutes of a very close game were essential to the victory, same a Luka's free throws and overall play down the stretch

Keegans free throws were equally as essential

It was a team victory in every sense of the concept

If Freddy had missed that shot and we did not get the rebound

The outcome probably would have been different
Yep, don't forget Bohannon's 12 footer from the left side, normally that's not his shot.

Latest posts