Joe Evans Returning for 6th Season

Boom goes the dynamite.
I wonder whatever happened to that guy. The latest "where are they now" I could find was from 2010. Brian Collins is a pretty common name to Google, it'd be easier if his name was Farquar Kerflufflestick or something.

D-line is in good shape. Secondary is in good shape. Linebackers are the rough spot. You have Higgins and a bunch of unknowns. In regards to the d-line, you may need Deontae Craig or Aaron Graves to move inside full-time, but you have time to figure that out.

We just continue to find decent LB’s, with some outstanding performers. Recent years, rarely if ever a big issue with talent.

I wonder whatever happened to that guy. The latest "where are they now" I could find was from 2010. Brian Collins is a pretty common name to Google, it'd be easier if his name was Farquar Kerflufflestick or something.

We just continue to find decent LB’s, with some outstanding performers. Recent years, rarely if ever a big issue with talent.
Iowa's had some rough moments when breaking in multiple new LBs at once though. The 2010 season is the best example.

Over the years we have had circumstances where we have had to break in all new DL (Ballard Clayborn year) or all new LBs (Hodges and Greenway). It always felt like it was a much rougher go breaking in a whole new DL.

Especially now that we have largely switched to a 2LB set, I think having a really good defensive line and a talented secondary is going to make the transition for the new LBs much easier.

That hit he laid on Stroud and play overall scooping and scoring was straight up epic. Dude is a stud. Couldn't be luckier to have him back again.

Latest posts