Jocobsen

Man looking at that 2015 recruiting class in the state of Iowa is just depressing. What a terrible class.

#1 Micheal Jacobson - best offer Nebraska, transferred to Iowa State. All around douchebag
#2 Marlon Stewart - Signed to Creighton, transferred to ND
#3 Brady Ernst - signed with ISU, transferred to JUCO, now playing for florida gulf coast

He is a solid player with anger issues. If he can keep himself under control he has the possibility to be a contributing basketball player.....

Last night he was a complete Ahole however, and we made him and the entire clone team pay for it. They couldn't stop playing thug basketball throughout the entire game and even after it was over.....

F them.....

:cool:

Maybe Iowa would of offered him if he showed some interest in Iowa. I think he is a pretty good player, and I was hoping he would go somewhere when he transferred where Iowa wouldn't have to play against him. Maybe he just gets up for the Iowa game so that's the only time I've watched him. Iowa State is a better team with him.

An ISU fan made this point to me ... Jacobsen is really the only ISU player on their roster with a sense of the ISU-Iowa rivalry growing up. The rest of the Cyclone team does not. By contrast, the Hawkeyes have a lot of players (Pemsl, Connor, Bohannon, Baer, Wieskamp, Kreiner) that grew up in Iowa and have a sense of what it is all about.

Good for the rivalry that it heated up last night.

An ISU fan made this point to me ... Jacobsen is really the only ISU player on their roster with a sense of the ISU-Iowa rivalry growing up. The rest of the Cyclone team does not. By contrast, the Hawkeyes have a lot of players (Pemsl, Connor, Bohannon, Baer, Wieskamp, Kreiner) that grew up in Iowa and have a sense of what it is all about.

Good for the rivalry that it heated up last night.
Tavern clones