Jimmy Harbaugh's sleepover

SteveGarvey

Just read that Harbaugh was visiting a recruit. It got late and the recruit told him his family has a spare bedroom. Harb's said he'd just sleep on the recruit's floor in his bedroom that night and that's what he did.

If that's not illegal than it's at least a bit creepy. Can you imagine Kirk doing that?

Well, anything to get the recruit you want, right?

Just read that Harbaugh was visiting a recruit. It got late and the recruit told him his family has a spare bedroom. Harb's said he'd just sleep on the recruit's floor in his bedroom that night and that's what he did.

If that's not illegal than it's at least a bit creepy. Can you imagine Kirk doing that?

I have no idea if this is illegal or not, although I do agree that this is on the creep-meter. I wonder if they ordered pizzas, snapchatted their buddies, and watched a couple of movies, too.

This little escapade aside, I get the feeling with Harbaugh, that he treats the NCAA rules more like suggestions. Pete Carroll redux?

He's pretty well known for having more than one screw lose, but if I'm a parent there's no way a grown man I don't know is sleeping in my teenagers room with him. Harbaugh or not.

I have no idea if this is illegal or not, although I do agree that this is on the creep-meter. I wonder if they ordered pizzas, snapchatted their buddies, and watched a couple of movies, too.

This little escapade aside, I get the feeling with Harbaugh, that he treats the NCAA rules more like suggestions. Pete Carroll redux?

Sad as it is to say, if you want to compete/win at a top-tier level in CFB, IMHO this is pretty much an accepted necessity. :(

I suck at photoshop, anybody photoshop a picture of michael jackson's body with jimbo's face at a sleepover?

This has to be total BS. We are supposed to buy that there are no motels in town or the relative area? Then what kind of parents would allow a grown man you really do not know to sleep in your teenage son's room? Not to mention the University of Michigan would be going bonkers with the 'Sandusky'esque' type of liability a move like that represents.

I assume he folded his khakis nice and neat at the end of the bed, and just wore his 49ers boxers while drifting off to sleep.

This has to be total BS. We are supposed to buy that there are no motels in town or the relative area? Then what kind of parents would allow a grown man you really do not know to sleep in your teenage son's room? Not to mention the University of Michigan would be going bonkers with the 'Sandusky'esque' type of liability a move like that represents.

Google is your friend, my friend.

It happened.

Google is your friend, my friend.

It happened.

Lots of articles out there saying Harbaugh 'was planning on' sleeping over. A next morning visit definitely took place is what seems to be reported but I am not seeing the follow up articles about the sleepover itself and how it went down with comments from the kid about it Maybe I missed that.

Here's the sign the kid's neighbor put up. Love it!

CYvGzYGUkAEnQvo.jpg

When Switzer was at Oklahoma, he slept on the couch at Alvin Ross's the night before signing day. Even THAT is creepy, IMO.

"Morning, Coach. Wants some eggs? How do you like my wife's nighty? You'd like a squeeze, perhaps?"

If it's MY house, it's pretty simple; "Hey, coach, wanna see the shotgun cabinet or the rifle cabinet? Your choice!"

Lots of articles out there saying Harbaugh 'was planning on' sleeping over. A next morning visit definitely took place is what seems to be reported but I am not seeing the follow up articles about the sleepover itself and how it went down with comments from the kid about it Maybe I missed that.

Your sarcasm detector appears to be malfunctioning, boss.

wait this actually happened? I assumed it was satirical but there are articles written about Harbaugh staying at a 3* kicker's house who is committed to Penn State. Recruiting is a crazy profession

Latest posts