Jewell Hampton and Jordan Bernstien Arrested

iowatank55

Not good news...I have a friend that works in law enforcement in Iowa City that passed this info to me early this morning. I guess both were arrested for Public Intox and Disordely Conduct.

Im guessing this wont sit well with Ferentz, but I don't see them missing that much time. Public Intox and Disordely Conduct or simple misdemeanors.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...

If true this sucks

People talking about BCS and national champs.......This wouldn't be a great sign that the players "get it". Hampton and JB need to be acting as leaders. I really hope this isn't correct

If this is true, it's nice to know they can be counted on...maybe they should enjoy the EI game from the bench and even a drop in the depth chart for a while, until they get their heads out of their a$$es...

I will say it right now....Adam Robinson and Brandon Wegher just become 1 and 1A alone at the tailback position. I can promise you this is a HUGE setback for Jewel. This kind of thing is simply not tolerated right now. Not to say Jewel cannot earn it back but prior to even stepping on the field in fall practice he now has quite a bit of ground to make up and it will not be easy.

I will say it right now....Adam Robinson and Brandon Wegher just become 1 and 1A alone at the tailback position. I can promise you this is a HUGE setback for Jewel. This kind of thing is simply not tolerated right now. Not to say Jewel cannot earn it back but prior to even stepping on the field in fall practice he now has quite a bit of ground to make up and it will not be easy.

Agreed. If this is true, what a dumb-a**.

Last edited:

Latest posts