Jets @ Colts game thread

Good catch by Clark and he knocks down a couple of guys and gets the face mask call. There's a makeup play.

Hey, this Cowboys fan thinks that you are a ... Never mind, that were bad last week. I will have to agree with you. :(

Haha...sorry Woody! If it makes you feel any better, I'm a fan of the defending Superbowl champions...who couldn't even make the F'n playoffs this year...:(

I had no idea that Caldwell went to Iowa. I'm surprised I didn't learn that from this board and all the knowledgable people on here.

Haha...sorry Woody! If it makes you feel any better, I'm a fan of the defending Superbowl champions...who couldn't even make the F'n playoffs this year...:(
It makes me a feel a little better. :) The Steelers are still up 2-1 in the head to head matchups in the SB. OK. Maybe I am just trying too hard to depress myself. :(

Did anyone else notice Scott Helverson is one of the officials in this game? I am pretty sure i just saw him, the back judge.

Speaking of Scotty Helverson...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rULztuVGmNg"]YouTube- Vintage Hawkeyes: Scott Helverson hits goalpost![/ame]

Latest posts