Jesse Palmer

mi87ke

Everytime someone mentions Iowa to this idiot he says the same thing. Someone shut this broken record up

You think someone who starred on The Bachelor would know more about college football, right? As I posted to Twitter this AM: Jesse Palmer is to football analysis as Tim Brewster is to coaching.

jesse palmer is the biggest tool on television. how this guy has a job talking about football is beyond me. great hire espn

I'm sorry you guys started talking and all i heard was.... Wah.

If Auburn was undefeated at this point with the same type of fluky wins over Louisiana Tech, and Ball State. We'd be saying the same thing. 8-0 baby. Its time to celebrate. This is uncharted ground. Complain about something like this if and when Iowa beats Ohio State. Now is not the time or the place.

jesse palmer is the biggest tool on television. how this guy has a job talking about football is beyond me. great hire espn
...with all the sex scandals going on at ESPN, he probably was the only choice left. I have a feeling they hire Tebow in a few years when they see that he can't make it in the NFL.

I'm sorry you guys started talking and all i heard was.... Wah.

If Auburn was undefeated at this point with the same type of fluky wins over Louisiana Tech, and Ball State. We'd be saying the same thing. 8-0 baby. Its time to celebrate. This is uncharted ground. Complain about something like this if and when Iowa beats Ohio State. Now is not the time or the place.

You're right, this IS uncharted ground...so let them ***** if they want to. It's the first time Iowa's been 8-0 and the only thing that's going to get the respect of the talking hairdos is to keep winning (and even then it probably won't help with most of the 4 letter network)...but if people have the right to say that our favorite team isn't good, then our fans have the right to say they're wrong.

Exactl; he is the biggest tool on ESPN anyways. That is saying something too. He has no idea what he is talking about and sucks up to what team is doing well at that moment.

It's college football, So what if boise st beat sponge Bob Bowl flop in 04'.

That's why Bob Stoops keeps his Cheerios on a plate...if he put them in bowl he'd lose them. /rimshot

Ok, real old and I'm sure everyone has heard it, but that post reminded me of it!

That's why Bob Stoops keeps his Cheerios on a plate...if he put them in bowl he'd lose them. /rimshot

Ok, real old and I'm sure everyone has heard it, but that post reminded me of it!

Well, you know why they call him "Big Game Bob" right!?!?

He's only won one!

~rimshot~

Quick...who's smarter? The computers or bachelor boy? I'm not losing any sleep over Jesse's weak arguments for the LA team.

This is the same Palmer who went off for five minutes about how Iowa shouldn't be #1 in the computer polls because of all of their close wins. Even though margin of victory isn't included in the formula.

Well, they say you need a tool for every job. ESPN obviously has that covered.

This is the same Palmer who went off for five minutes about how Iowa shouldn't be #1 in the computer polls because of all of their close wins. Even though margin of victory isn't included in the formula.

Well, they say you need a tool for every job. ESPN obviously has that covered.

Like I said, you can't fix stupid.

This is the same guy that gave a shot out to one of his buddies for being awesome in intermural sports during last Thursday's night game. The guy is a joke.

Latest posts