Jesse Palmer panties in a wod...

HawkAffliction

I think Palmer still has his panties in a wod over the loss to Michigan State in the 2000 Citrus or was it that old ball coach benched him every year splitting time with Rex Grossman and Doug Johnson...angry Canadian??? ....Hawkeye hater....go back north of the border and do the CFL coverage...once again no respect from the SEC boys..this guy lives in building in NJ....same building same Eli, and the Gov. of NJ...I think he needs to get his hands dirty...poser

You're Welcome

Signed,

Wikipedia

Monroe

Actually it took 3-4 sites to gather the info...did u c his comments last night??? Additionally, I appreciate the smart a** attitude...I'll b back for the Minnie game and would luv to meet and talk to u about it...I park at Frank's u won't miss me 6' 6"--330...I'll have a Monroe shirt on...
Go Hawks!
App Trail

Monroe

Actually it took 3-4 sites to gather the info...did u c his comments last night??? Additionally, I appreciate the smart a** attitude...I'll b back for the Minnie game and would luv to meet and talk to u about it...I park at Frank's u won't miss me 6' 6"--330...I'll have a Monroe shirt on...
Go Hawks!
App Trail

5' 8" 175...I'll have a shirt on that says 6' 6" 330 though so you won't miss me

Latest posts