Jesse Palmer just gave Iowa props...

kcchief59

on espn he said the is the most resilient team in the country with the most resilient quarterback in Stanzi. After this weekend he now believes in Iowa.

I wonder how many college football pundits will find themselves room on the Hawkeye Bandwagon.

Not to bag on you 59, but is this what it's come to for us demanding respect? We're going to start a new thread every time one of these guys says something good about the Hawks? These guys are worse then some politicians...flip-flopping on their analysis from week to week.

Palmer is better as a color-commentator than he is an in-studio analyst -
two weeks ago he thought iowa was a pretender,
Last week, he was p!$$ed that Iowa was 1st in the computers after "Boise and cincy had taken care of business and couldn't understand why Iowa was 4th in the BCS!?"
before that JP said Michigan would beat us!

Forget the D0uche'.....

Last edited:
I thought he didn't like us - railed against our ranking, actually. Now he likes us and our "resilient" quarterback? These sports pundits are as bad as the political guys now.

I wonder how many college football pundits will find themselves room on the Hawkeye Bandwagon.

All of them if the Hawks go undefeated because they are all sitting waiting to play the "I told you they would lose" card if the Hawks get beat...they'll all be hitting the bandwagon if Iowa goes undefeated especially the ones that want a playoff...Iowa will have to be their poster child

its-a-trap.jpg

Latest posts