Jeremy Morgan

I can't understand why this is still going on.4 more pages of the exact same nonsense? Maybe another four and Herby will suddenly be able to grasp simple logic and basic ideasKeep trying, im sure its going to turn out to be well worth it, lol.

F off rocknroll. quit being a fran doubter and having a public, simple,logical opinion. :)

it is like i just said if the opinion does not conform to the majority the poster is labeled as a hater or non believer in Fran
thx for proving me right

You are the one griping that Fran does not need to use another scholarship this year, not us.

since you are the one telling me i have no faith in FRAN try to explain this post

Fran was brought here to win, I have confidence in him to get the job done. This is what he was hired to do and if it requires him to bring in another player in this recruiting class then so be it.

Herby, have some confidence in our coaching staff. Fran knows what he is doing.

Yeah because we all know that hiring a mid-major coach that has had success in the NCAA tournament is a fail-proof recipe for sustained college basketball success.

Right because hiring Thad Matta has killed the Buckeyes. Really intelligent point.

Right because hiring Thad Matta has killed the Buckeyes. Really intelligent point.

Reading comprehension isnt a skill of yours, obviously. I never said every single mid-major coach hired by a BCS conference school failed.

I was simply saying that just because you hire the "hot" coaching name out there from a mid-major it isnt a guarantee to be successful. Iowa fans should know this better than anybody after the Alford and Lickliter hires. Both came from mid-majors and both were not ready to coach at the B1G level.

Remember you are responding to someone that thinks a band chanting racial slurs is ok. This guy reminds me of TSash, might be the same guy with a new forum account.

Last edited:

Latest posts