Jaziun Patterson Holds Hawkeyes in High Regard

Just happened to look at 247 recruiting site. they are predicting 100% Patterson who they have as a 3 star to Iowa! Very surprised The kid has a whos who of offers including Alabama Oregon Penn State Michigan Florida and Florida State and a bunch of others.
We desperately need to recruit a top RB I could see playing time as a freshman

Just happened to look at 247 recruiting site. they are predicting 100% Patterson who they have as a 3 star to Iowa! Very surprised The kid has a whos who of offers including Alabama Oregon Penn State Michigan Florida and Florida State and a bunch of others.
We desperately need to recruit a top RB I could see playing time as a freshman
OOOPs Sorry, I created a thread... before I saw you already had created one ... my apologies ....

Looks like a good player who gives a 100 % and playing good competition, but man, watching the highlights I couldn't help but see a lot of lazy players on his team. The QB made no attempt to fake a run or pass, the wide receivers just stopped running and watched the play, no downfield blocking. With this kind of teammate support and bad coaching I can see why he might want to get out of his state. Come to Iowa big fella we don't play lazy here.

It,d be a huge get to pry him away from home-town Fla n Fla. St. , Auburn, Alabama et al. I believe all recruits have a little (PR) in them during the recruitment process. They must say how happy they are with an Iowa offer in case their offer is taken by another athlete who signs sooner .

247 has him a high projection for Iowa now. I saw somewhere that he might be committing soon. Would be a big get for Iowa. Great chance to play as freshman especially if Goodsen leaves after this year

247 has him a high projection for Iowa now. I saw somewhere that he might be committing soon. Would be a big get for Iowa. Great chance to play as freshman especially if Goodsen leaves after this year
I believe he is announcing on 8/17.

Hopefully Betts is able to continue helping like this in the RB room. Patterson must like what he heard from him and Goodson mentioned how good it is to learn from his college/NFL/coaching experience.

He looked like he's ready to explode during the bowl game. Lots of upside. We could be awesome at RB