James VBerg reshirt?

Hey Joe, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?

Naw, just goofing. Listen, we were having some silliness with the concept, and you got all serious and let the air out of the thread. Kind of like a fart in church.

No offense intended, bro. ;)

okay. I actually posted that before i read the whole thing. I wouldn't even commented if i had read the all the posts first. It's all good. I put the gun away. LOL

Duh, of course. And AC, too.
Put 'em in a big TupperWare, burp it, and keep 'em fresh for next year.
:eek::D

I'm thinking we should redshirt everyone on the 2-deeps. Play only the guys that didn't make the 2 deeps. We could re-shirt all of the players to give them numbers of the guys that are supposed to start. And never let them take off their helmets so we can't tell who they really are. And we could re-shirt the guys that we redshirt so the other teams would think they are different players. There are 2 reasons for this. One, just think of all the returning starters and experience we'd return next year. And think of the depth. Two, the other teams would take us lightly as we wouldn't be as good this year.

I'm thinking we should redshirt everyone on the 2-deeps. Play only the guys that didn't make the 2 deeps. We could re-shirt all of the players to give them numbers of the guys that are supposed to start. And never let them take off their helmets so we can't tell who they really are. And we could re-shirt the guys that we redshirt so the other teams would think they are different players. There are 2 reasons for this. One, just think of all the returning starters and experience we'd return next year. And think of the depth. Two, the other teams would take us lightly as we wouldn't be as good this year.

Yes. :rolleyes:

Would certainly the explain the need to re-shirt...get it!?!? New...JERSEY!?!?

I'm sorry...I truly am...but I had to do it...:eek:

Winner. It's SO bad it's good.

Btw, can you red shirt a re shirt? Or only re shirt a red shirt? And is red shirting when you sit on a toilet and do this: :mad: ?

Latest posts