James Morris

Oh so sorry didn't mean to break the rules. I was not aware. I must be confused due to all the other posts about Morris, Vanderberg and just about any other player that are called out on this site. Please accept my apology. Thank you for informing me.

Oh so sorry didn't mean to break the rules. I was not aware. I must be confused due to all the other posts about Morris, Vanderberg and just about any other player that are called out on this site. Please accept my apology. Thank you for informing me.

Yeah some people get away with it. Its usually cursing or insulting that gets you a ban. Now on to your OP. Morris could just as easy miss those tackles 8 yards down field. He would have a much better time if he were not the work horse on the team. He is playing hard most of the time but frustration is setting in with him just like all of us.

Yeah some people get away with it. Its usually cursing or insulting that gets you a ban. Now on to your OP. Morris could just as easy miss those tackles 8 yards down field. He would have a much better time if he were not the work horse on the team. He is playing hard most of the time but frustration is setting in with him just like all of us.

Thats all I am getting at. Could not agree with you more. It is very frustrating.

I will not curse out or flat out embarrass a player on this team. However venting frustration or praising a good performance I will do.

Thank you Hawkers86

What point are you trying to make? Morris has continued to play but has not shown improvement. Thats the problem I have with him. Show some toughness and improve then I will give him some credit. When he is a freshman I was ok he is a young kid, no experience, hang in there and he will get better. Well he has continued to play but the improvement is little to none. As some point you can only live with disappointment for so long. If I saw any improvement from his freshman year until today, we would not be having this conversation. Also this goes to his personal approach to playing linebacker not that "he is just part of a bad team." He cannot shed blocks well at all, pass coverage is terrible, his leadership seems to be very poor.

The players listed above improved from game to game and year to year overall. Morris has not. So the players listed above is a good point but not worthy of this discussion.

You are probably right. Along with that injuries and the D-Line make a difference. So Ferentz should have someone better than James Morris... possibly..

suspect some time management... in-game management, dropped passes and a lack of execution would still be 2 or 3 more wins.

We had to play Morris...did you see what happened to the guy that started ahead of him on that first Michigan drive?

Not that it mattered, they scored every drive in the first half.:rolleyes: