James Morris

yankee07

Anyone else looking forward to the day we don't have Morris as a linebacker anymore. He is terrible! I bet he leads the Big Ten in tackles eight yards down the field!

terrible first post. good luck.

also, dude's not the best MLB we're ever had, but no reason to pile on. the whole D is very bad by Iowa standards.

OK. Thanks for the heads up. Still doesn't change the fact that he is not good. I support this team, as every year's team, however I am not going sugar coat the fact someone is bad when supporting him has shown no improvment.

Iowa has a kid from Mid Prairie, Logan magnolia and Solon starting on defense. If Iowa were playing Mt. Vernon they might be ok, but theyre playing Michigan

He's very dinged up as well. I'm sure if we had any other options he would be sitting out.

so every play from Iowa is a lousy player.
Clark says hello
Rodger the QB says hello.
and to start the seaso 4 of the 5 starting OL say hello, Blythe, Scherff, Van Solten and Ferentz

Clark says hello
and to start the seaso 4 of the 5 starting OL say hello, Blythe, Scherff, Van Solten and Ferentz

If we had some out of state kids on the o line we might have 5 wins

Clark says hello

What point are you trying to make? Morris has continued to play but has not shown improvement. Thats the problem I have with him. Show some toughness and improve then I will give him some credit. When he is a freshman I was ok he is a young kid, no experience, hang in there and he will get better. Well he has continued to play but the improvement is little to none. As some point you can only live with disappointment for so long. If I saw any improvement from his freshman year until today, we would not be having this conversation. Also this goes to his personal approach to playing linebacker not that "he is just part of a bad team." He cannot shed blocks well at all, pass coverage is terrible, his leadership seems to be very poor.

The players listed above improved from game to game and year to year overall. Morris has not. So the players listed above is a good point but not worthy of this discussion.

220px-Beijing_bouddhist_monk_2009_IMG_1486.JPG