Jalen Suggs

Kind of makes you wonder what happened up until that point for him to act like that. Either way, still not a great look for him.

Oh great, I can see it already. He's going to go somewhere else (doesn't matter where) and end up at ISU.

Look at all of you judging the way a 16/17 year old acts lol whatever this kid has we need it on this team. Quit with the I don’t want him, I couldn’t control myself at 16/17 and I wasn’t even in the spotlight like this kid is. Locker room cancer is hilarious look at his teammates hyping him up if he was by himself then you can say that

Look at all of you judging the way a 16/17 year old acts lol whatever this kid has we need it on this team. Quit with the I don’t want him, I couldn’t control myself at 16/17 and I wasn’t even in the spotlight like this kid is. Locker room cancer is hilarious look at his teammates hyping him up if he was by himself then you can say that

If you couldn't control yourself at that age, then that's a "you" problem. I've had 3 kids all go thru that age, play sports, and none of them had control issues. So no, it's not a "teenage" thing or a "maturity" thing or whatever other excuse you want to put on it....

I've witnessed a lot of HS basketball and haven't seen that kind of behavior. I played HS basketball and never acted like that, BUT, I guess I never dunked over a guy either.

If you couldn't control yourself at that age, then that's a "you" problem. I've had 3 kids all go thru that age, play sports, and none of them had control issues. So no, it's not a "teenage" thing or a "maturity" thing or whatever other excuse you want to put on it....

Good for your 3 kids you must be proud what national stage were they on? If someone called them a “cancer” how would you feel?

16-17 year-olds having an immature moment? Real shocker, let me tell ya. Seems like a correctable thing to me anyway. If he's out committing armed robbery, sexual assault, etc. then different story.

Just because some of your kids might be perfect doesn't mean that all of them are. Speaking for myself, at 42 I don't act the same as I did at 16. I wasn't even close to as mature 25+ years ago. Truth.

But, judge away.

16-17 year-olds having an immature moment? Real shocker, let me tell ya. Seems like a correctable thing to me anyway. If he's out committing armed robbery, sexual assault, etc. then different story.

Just because some of your kids might be perfect doesn't mean that all of them are. Speaking for myself, at 42 I don't act the same as I did at 16. I wasn't even close to as mature 25+ years ago. Truth.

But, judge away.

Exactly if (very unlikely) we land this kid I don’t want to see any of these dudes on here bragging him up.

My 2 year old twins took a sharpie to my pool table the other day. That immaturity will probably cost them some D1 offers down the road. Most coaches won't stand for that kind of behavior on their team

Latest posts