Jalen Suggs

I would have to see the whole game to judge why he was acting this way. His whole team, including coaches, seemed cool with the technical so I am guessing something happened before this.

Exactly. Maybe that dude was talking trash the whole game, the fans were saying absolutely awful stuff to him, and the opposing coaches were doing nothing to stop it. If all that was going on, you reap what you sow. We just don't know.
You're a poet and didn't know it

True. Behavior hasn't stopped tons of teams from recruiting Suggs, yet teams are staying away from Locure in droves. He must just not be that good.

By the way, I am with @BlackAndGold3 , I am not going to judge a person's behavior by a 10 second video clip. For all I know he is the next Ghandi. Or maybe the next Charles Manson. But I will need a lot more than that clip to make my decision. I DO think it is unsportsmanlike behavior that he will hopefully look back on with embarrassment someday.

Pretty sweet dunk for a PG prospect.

16-17 year-olds having an immature moment? Real shocker, let me tell ya. Seems like a correctable thing to me anyway. If he's out committing armed robbery, sexual assault, etc. then different story.

Just because some of your kids might be perfect doesn't mean that all of them are. Speaking for myself, at 42 I don't act the same as I did at 16. I wasn't even close to as mature 25+ years ago. Truth.

But, judge away.

I don't really care about the technical he got taunting the player...sometimes you get caught up in the moment. But the fact that he then turned and walked toward the opposing crowd hollering and making gestures at them....thats garbage. Why are you letting fans get to you?

By the way, I am with @BlackAndGold3 , I am not going to judge a person's behavior by a 10 second video clip. For all I know he is the next Ghandi. Or maybe the next Charles Manson. But I will need a lot more than that clip to make my decision. I DO think it is unsportsmanlike behavior that he will hopefully look back on with embarrassment someday.

Pretty sweet dunk for a PG prospect.

Won’t matter much anyway he won’t end up a hawk my attention is on the Chicago product Tyler beard

Latest posts