Jaleel visiting MSU this weekend

I don't have a problem with the kid exploring all of his options before making one of the biggest decisions of his life. However, I do think he made a mistake by committing before he explored those options. I don't think Kirk will pull the offer, but I do think he'll tell him the spot won't be held open for him and could be gone if he takes other visits.

In the end, I hope he's a Hawkeye!

I agree with this. JJ committed without taking any visits at all, and this weekend is his first official, he may hate Iowa, he may love it. If he takes one to MSU it will be a good comparison and he can decide with more information readily available to him. I hope he becomes a hawkeye, but with high school kids it is hard to follow a long sometimes.

Why are we jealous? If i was a recruit, I wouldn't want to come and play for KF and company either....

There are other schools that send players to the pro's, and offer A LOT more success at the FBS level to boot!

It's a mystery to me why Dantonio gets the props he does on TV. I've heard so many things about him that say he's an unethical jerk.

Latest posts