Jaleel visiting MSU this weekend

Where are people seeing the MIchigan State stuff?

He recently posted this on Twitter

"Today is the day I've been waiting for! Iowa city here I come"

I hope he does visit MSU. If he decides to come to Iowa I think it is best he comes here with no regrets. I get tired of seeing kids come to Iowa and then transfer out.

as another poster pointed out we went thru this last year with Cooper. all the hand wringing, the woah is me attitude. relax people with Fleming and Ekakitie stiil in his ear i highly doubt he switches to MSU

per twitter

BlairRIVALS Blair Sanderson
Confirmed with #Iowa commit Jaleel Johnson this morning that he plans to visit #MichiganState on January 27. He visits Iowa this weekend.

he's visiting Iowa this weekend and MSU is trying to get him to visit next weekend, but that is not a given.

Actually, on Twitter Blair @ Rivals confirmed he is:

1. Visiting Iowa this weekend
2. Plans to visit Mich State the weekend of the 27th.

So, it does seem like a given.. but I guess anything can happen on his trip to Iowa this weeekend.

Actually, on Twitter Blair @ Rivals confirmed he is:

1. Visiting Iowa this weekend
2. Plans to visit Mich State the weekend of the 27th.

So, it does seem like a given.. but I guess anything can happen on his trip to Iowa this weeekend.

I don't follow twitter and read that in a MSU article somewhere. But it was a day or two old. It could change after this weekend, or it might not. I don't know. Either way I hope the kid stays with his committment

This is what is going to happen this weekend..... JJ will come and visit iowa and KF will sit down with him and try to convince him that to be a Hawkeye means making your mind up now and not later. Sunday will come around and one of two things will happen......
A) JJ will state he is going to be a Hawkeye
B) JJ says he wants to visit MSU and then KF will state that there is no offer for him anymore to be a Hawkeye

Im hoping that once he talks to the coaches and some of the players he won't take a visit.

I really can't stand michigan state and their classless coach. He is such a dirty slime bag.

This is what is going to happen this weekend..... JJ will come and visit iowa and KF will sit down with him and try to convince him that to be a Hawkeye means making your mind up now and not later. Sunday will come around and one of two things will happen......A) JJ will state he is going to be a HawkeyeB) JJ says he wants to visit MSU and then KF will state that there is no offer for him anymore to be a Hawkeye

this is what will happen. Darrian wasn't verbally committed to us last year. JJ has already pledged his commitment. If he goes up to EL next weekend it most likely will mean he won't have the opportunity to be a Hawkeye. I am sure the staff will make sure he understands this.

One rumor is that JJ's aunt and guardian thinks MSU will be able to give him more academic help, and I guess they also have his Criminal Justice major also. What the aunt needs to realize is that MSU ranked dead last in the Big 10 with a 55% football graduation rate. While Iowa was 3rd best at 79%. Hope they don't fall for Dantonio's BS.

Scout.com: The Bootleg's 2011 Graduation Rate Analysis

Well that makes sense because what better place to perfect arrests than on the Spartan football players in East Lansing where the players ARE the criminals!

Dantonio is such a jerk. Michigan is going to start owning that state again and I think Michigan State might have hit its peak this year and will now begin a gradual decline. Just look at Michigan's recruiting this year compared to MSU so far.

I don't have a problem with the kid exploring all of his options before making one of the biggest decisions of his life. However, I do think he made a mistake by committing before he explored those options. I don't think Kirk will pull the offer, but I do think he'll tell him the spot won't be held open for him and could be gone if he takes other visits.

In the end, I hope he's a Hawkeye!

Latest posts