Jaleel Johnson...

Ya I'm pretty sure you just need an 18.

I'm confident Jaleel will get it on his next try. I have no idea why I'm confident since I don't even know the kid. Nevertheless, I'm confident. :)

I'm confident Jaleel will get it on his next try. I have no idea why I'm confident since I don't even know the kid. Nevertheless, I'm confident. :)
Ya you are correct you only need an 18 to qualify for a scholarship.

Yeah, I hope he just dogged the test the first time thinking he could breeze to a 20. Maybe with some test prep and practice he gets up to a safe 22.

Oh by the way, whoever put up that massive algorithm, it wasnt needed. We dont know all the variables in the equation for this kid.

Yeah, I hope he just dogged the test the first time thinking he could breeze to a 20. Maybe with some test prep and practice he gets up to a safe 22.

Oh by the way, whoever put up that massive algorithm, it wasnt needed. We dont know all the variables in the equation for this kid.[/QUOTE]

I didn't put the equation up there so you could figure out each kid's RAI and determine what everybody needed to get to qualify, I was putting up what is on the Uof I website for admission for a reference. This obviously doesn't pertain to athletes but I put it up for everyone to see.

I actually talked to Jordan Cotton today and that is what he said he only needed an 18. But im not sure if that was just in state or what.

Guys the ACT isn't some easy test...I scored pretty highly. But I knew people who did VERY poorly. I hope for his own sake Jaleel is more intelligent than them and can pull it off.

Can't we just pay that kid that was on 60 Minutes to take the test for him? Is he available? We should have guys like this on the payroll...one for every body type. You know, "hey, Jaleel needs some help"...and we send in our 6'3" 310lb test taker.

I know LSU has something like this going now. After listening to a few interviews from those guys...no way they qualify for middle school, let alone a major university. Wait, I forgot they are SEC. Football royalty...academic toilets.

Can't we just pay that kid that was on 60 Minutes to take the test for him? Is he available? We should have guys like this on the payroll...one for every body type. You know, "hey, Jaleel needs some help"...and we send in our 6'3" 310lb test taker.

I know LSU has something like this going now. After listening to a few interviews from those guys...no way they qualify for middle school, let alone a major university. Wait, I forgot they are SEC. Football royalty...academic toilets.
Yes, how the heck do some of those rocks get into college? answer=SEC

Latest posts